Wednesday, October 26, 2016

week 12 Comic by women

So I want a excuse to read the My little Pony comic and I saw that it was on the alternative reading so.  when the My Little Pony TV show came out it was kind of taking over an Internet board called 4chan that i frequent and due to all the damn cute horses people were posting it made me try and watch the show and I really liked it but it was defiantly like I'm gonna watch this in by myself and never tell anyone but anyway yea i was a fan of the show and i eventually got some of my friends to watch it in high school.

Anyway the comic kinda came out a lot about the time i kinda stopped watching but i had heard some some dudes that it was pretty good and I'm glad I got to use this as an excuse to read it because I did enjoy it.

Something about this cute ponies and rad looking line art. It's pretty cool to see these charterers in a different art style that is not like like show. as much as i do like the show and i think it looks pretty good i do think the art style can get kinda boring looking and a lot of the charterers look kinda similar due to the animators wanting to stick to model and junk. I think of think of these comics as a comfy to come back to and read. I don't know if I'll really come back to it but i do like cute horses

I also read a bit of she hulk which I thought was also pretty good. I've always heard of she hulk, but I've never actually read anything about her so I as pretty interested. She like a hulk that can control her powers with no problem. It's kinda funny that she so comfortable with the power than the hulk himself. I could see myself reading some more of this in my free time it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment