Saturday, October 22, 2016

Week 11

I've read a bit of bone when I was younger and I actually read a bit of the great cow race when I was super young. Like maybe back in middle school I picked it up at the book fair. I was kinda of dumb at the time for not realizing that I was picking up the comic book in the middle of the story. At the time I didn't realize that it was like part 3 or something. Anyway coming back to now was pretty cool I don't think when I was younger I really cared much for it but i think that had to do with me trying to pick up the story like midway thought it. I liked the kinda call back to the Scott McCloud understanding comics book that the character looked really simple and background was pretty well detailed but i do like the contrast of some of the realist looking character to the super cartoony. kinda wacky. maybe I'd come back to this

No comments:

Post a Comment